Jumat, 26 Desember 2008

Whitney Design ML-6017 Woven-Seagrass Magazine Rack with Handle

Whitney Design ML-6017 Woven-Seagrass Magazine Rack with HandleStore your favorite books, magazines, and catalogs with style with this Banana Leaf Magazine Rack. This useful organizer looks great in the living room, den or office. This hand made magazine stand is made of tightly woven banana leaves with a metal frame for stability. The solid, built-in handle lets you carry this literature organizer with ease. This high quality natural fiber magazine rack will stand the test of time, and has been treated with a coating to prevent decay or molding of th

Customer Review: Didn't like it

I ordered this to keep my husbands magazines and catalogs seperate from my own - we currently just have two stacks that are on the kitchen counter. It looks nice in the photo Amazon has, but when I received it I didn't like it. There were pieces of the hand woven grass sticking out various places and definetly didn't look as nice as the photo. I returned it. It would probably work for the floor or somewhere where you are not going to see it, but it wasn't nice enough for my kitchen...

Customer Review: Great little magazine basket

I ordered this in hopes that my husband would use it to organize the magazines he had piled up in the living room. It worked! It's a very nice basket, and I'm very pleased!
See details

0 komentar: